Baby Signs, Inc. is creating a television commercial to raise awareness about how fun and easy it can be to potty train babies before the age of two - and how doing so can help parents save money and contribute to a healthier environment.
You can be in this commerical! To audition, send a short video about your experiences with the Baby Signs Potty Training Program. You'll be talking directly to parents who haven't used the program, so here are some of the things they will want to know:
- Did the program make potty training easier or more fun?
- How old was your child when he/she potty trained?
- How did your friends and family react?
- How helpful were the products? (Potty Train DVD, Book, Whistle, Stickers)
- How much did you save in diapers?
We will choose two videos to include in the commercial.
$200 American Express Cash Cards will be awarded to the winners.
- Your video should not exceed 1 minute.
- Your spouse and/or child(ren) can be included in the video if you like.
- Your video must be in electronic format (mpg, avi or flv).
- No purchase is necessary to submit a video, but you must have actually used the program to be eligible to receive the cash award.
- By submitting your video, you grant Baby Signs, Inc. the right to use the footage.
Submission deadline: Friday, June 4 at midnight PST
Send your video file to firstname.lastname@example.org.If your video file exceeds 15mb, we encourage you to use www.yousendit.com (it's free if your file is less than 1 gig).
Good luck! We are looking forward to seeing your videos!