Saturday, December 19, 2009

25 Days of Christmas!

Saturday, December 19

Today's Deal: Save $25 on the Baby Signs Complete DVD Series

The Baby Signs Complete DVD Series is a complete boxed set of 7 DVDs:
  • My Mealtime Signs (Teaches the signs for Eat, Drink, More, Milk, Cereal, Bib and All Done.)
  • My Bedtime Signs (Teaches the signs for Stars, Moon, Book, Light, Sleep and Love.)
  • My Bath Time Signs (Teaches the signs for Bath, Bubbles, Water, Toothbrush, Frog and Duck.)
  • My Pets Signs (Teaches the signs for Cat, Dog, Bird, Bunny, Fish and Turtle.)
  • My Park Signs (Teaches the signs for Ball, Butterfly, Slide, Flower, Tree and Swing.)
  • My Getting Dressed Signs (Teaches the signs for Hat, Coat, Shoes, Socks, Comb and Diaper.)
  • Bonus DVD: Welcome to the Baby Signs Program Parent DVD with 100-sign Video Dictionary
Today's Code: DVD25
Extended! This code is good through 9 a.m. PST 12/21/2009.
Instructions for using codes

Today's Freebie:
Health and Medical Signs Video Dictionary and Posters

No comments: